Payment processing for this web site is handled by your choice of PayPal or Google Checkout. Both accept a variety of credit cards, and PayPal lets you use your PayPal account.
During checkout, you are briefly sent to the secure servers at PayPal or Google Checkout in a new window or TAB to complete payment. When you return, you get a confirmation of your payment and your items(s) will ship that day (or the next day if after 2pm).
Because all the payment processing is handled by PayPal or Google Checkout, this web site has no idea how you paid. It does not get your credit card numbers, password, etc.
Why we use PayPal:
- PayPal is one of the world's largest online payment services with 36% of online retailers offering the brand.
- PayPal represents more than one half the total online spend of active PayPal buyers
- 43% of North American online shoppers have used PayPal.
- 24% of North American online buyers consider PayPal their favorite way to pay online.
- More than 140 million accounts in 190 countries
Why we use Google Checkout:
- You can shop with confidence knowing that your credit card number isn't shared with sellers.
- If you want to keep your email address confidential, Google can do that too.
- No more having to remember user names and passwords for every online store. View your purchase history, track orders and deliveries, and easily contact sellers -- all from one web page.
- No need to sign up ahead of time. Do your shopping, find the items you want to buy, and add them to your cart.
- When you're ready to complete your purchase, click the Google Checkout button. Sign up or sign in, review your order, and you're done.